Ignite Achievement Academy is pleased to announce that we will be serving scholars in Grades Kindergarten-6th! Don’t miss out on the opportunity for your scholar to be part of an
The application window at Ignite Achievement Academy at Elder Diggs School will be open from April 10th – May 10th, 2017.
SCHOLARS CURRENTLY ATTENDING ELDER DIGGS SCHOOL #42:
- Paper applications will be sent home with scholars on Monday, April 10th.
- Please complete the application and return ASAP to your child’s classroom teacher.
SCHOLARS THAT DO NOT CURRENTLY ATTEND ELDER DIGGS SCHOOL #42:
Please download and complete the attached application (SEE BUTTONS ABOVE)
You may pick up a paper copy beginning Monday, April 10th at our office located at:
- Drop off your completed application in person: Ignite Achievement Academy @ Elder W. Diggs School, 1002 W. 25th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Applications must be submitted by May 10, 2017.
- Mail your application: Ignite Achievement Academy @ Elder W. Diggs, 1002 W. 25th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208. Applications must be post marked by May 10, 2017.
- All applications must be submitted by May 10, 2017.
- Each child must have their own individual application. Listing siblings on an application does not serve as their application.
- ALL scholars regardless of address are welcome to apply, however those scholars that live within the designated attendance boundaries will be given first priority. neighborhood boundary – SEE BOUNDARY MAP
What is a Lottery?
If Ignite receives more scholars than it has spots available, it is required to hold a lottery to determine which scholars will have the opportunity to attend. Many schools have waitlists and may admit more scholars from the waitlist as spots become available.
- After May 10th, a decision will be made as to whether or not a lottery will be required.
- In the event a lottery has been determined, it will be held at 5pm on Thursday, May 18th at Elder Diggs School #42. All scholars selected to attend Ignite will be notified and offered an Enrollment Packet on Friday, May 19th. Remaining scholars will be moved to a waiting list. NOTE: Please note that all scholars that live within the boundary are given first priority.
- Enrollment Packets and required documents must be returned within two weeks of issue date to Ms. Ballin, Mrs. Beavers or Mr. Ely in Room 123.
- Failure to submit an Enrollment Packet within the designated window will result in the loss of a seat.
Ignite will keep an updated waiting list and provide open seats to scholars on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have questions please call a staff member below or e-mail email@example.com.
Brooke Beavers, Head of School 951.206.0768
Shy-Quon Ely II, Head of School 317.490.3703
Kim Ballin, Business Operations Manager 574.276.2789
Ignite Achievement Academy @ Elder W. Diggs
1002 W. 25th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am-4 pm